Improve Your Sex Life Through Fitness
Lacking the strength and endurance during sexy-time is virtually the same as having erectile dysfunction.
So, if you want to avoid that, simply do these two exercises every now and then to keep yourself in the perfect sex shape.
This one is a no brainer. If you know what missionary is, then you’ll realize that the push-up is clearly its workout parallel. But the push-up hold is here to strengthen your abs, glutes, and core so that you can last longer in any given situation.
Here is how to do it:
- Start in the regular push-up position with your arms at shoulder-width.
- Keep your body straight while you tighten your abs, glutes, and thighs.
- Press your heels backwards and hold for 20-120 seconds.
- Return to starting position. Repeat 10-15 times.
Lying Leg Raise
Once again, here’s an exercise that will work your core. If you want to improve your thrust and thigh muscles endurance, then the lying leg raise is the move for you.
Here are the steps:
- Lie on your back with your legs stretched, with your hands next to your body or under the base of your spine
- Start bending your legs in the hip and slowly lift them upwards until they are perpendicular to your body.
- While controlling every slow movement, lower your legs back into the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 5 reps with 30 seconds of rest in between each set.